- 4 tilapia
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 12-15 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- Cut citrus in half widthwise and squeeze juice into a small bowl. Pour juice into a strainer to collect seeds.
- Dabble Savvy: Roll lemons and limes with the palm of your hand against the countertop. It makes them easier to squeeze.
- Chop the garlic finely. Wash the cilantro, clip the leaves and chop finely.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the oil, garlic, paprika, cilantro and citrus juice. Whisk thoroughly. Place tilapia in a small bowl and pour marinade over the fish. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and rest in the fridge for 3-6 hours before cooking.
- Preheat grill to high or pre-heat oven to 375˚.
- Grilling Instructions: Place tilapia on the grill. Make sure the fish has no excess oil or it may create a flame that will give it a burnt flavour. Grill the tilapia for 6-7 minutes flipping half way through. Remove from grill, slice evenly and serve immediately.
- Oven instructions: Place fish on a baking sheet lined with parchment or silicon. Place in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked.